Department of Public Health
Fresno State Master of Public Health
Explore our program!
A healthy community starts with leaders like you!
The Master of Public Health (MPH) program strives to create healthy communities through sustainable public health strategies that address diversity, health equity and radical disparities - while promoting, preserving and restoring health.
The MPH program prepares Public Health professionals with the knowledge and skills to take on effective leadership roles that will have a lasting impact on the health issues that effect our region, and beyond.
Why choose the MPH program at Fresno State?
- Get your graduate degree in just two years!
- The full-time, hybrid program allows students to maintain full-time work, while in the program
- Program is flexible with late afternoon and evening courses
- Over 90% of graduates obtain full-time careers in the field
- Develop hands-on experience through an internship
- Experience faculty-led trips outside of the U.S.
- Nationally accredited by the Council of Education for Public Health
- 8-to-1 student to faculty ratio
- $2,500 approximately in tuition fees
Get more information!
Interested in learning more? We are excited to connect with you about your future in the MPH program. Fill out your information below and we'll be in touch!
Applications for fall 2022 close on April 1, 2022