School of Nursing
Fresno State Doctor of Nursing Practice
Explore our program!
Transforming healthcare starts with leaders like you!
With advancements in health care, nurse leaders with enhanced knowledge of the health care industry and advanced degrees are in demand now more than ever. Our post-masters doctoral program allows you to obtain your doctorate degree in as little as five semesters!
Our vision is to be an exceptional advanced nursing degree program that prepares nurses at a doctoral level to lead healthcare change, serve as nursing faculty, and advance healthcare throughout California's communities.
Quick facts about the DNP Program
- All courses are online, allowing students the option to maintain full-time work
- One intensive is held each semester on our campus, in the heart of the Central Valley
- A doctoral project is the culminating experience, which may be completed at the student’s employment setting
- A practicum of 1000 clinical hours is required
- The DNP program is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Applications for fall 2024 close on June 1, 2024.
Interested in learning more? We are excited to connect with you about your future in the DNP program.