College of Health and Human Services
Jacobo O. Morales
Kinesiology | 559.278.5168 | Office: South Gym 139M
Ph.D. - Kinesiological Sciences (Exercise Physiology). University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, April 1990.
Doctoral Dissertation: Influence of Stretch Amplitude and Load on Muscle’s Elastic/Contractile Properties, Myoelectrical Activity, and Vertical Jump Performance.
M.A. - Physical Education (Exercise Physiology). University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, December 1985.
B.A. - Physical Education. University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, May 1982.
- KINES 233 - Advanced Exercise Physiology I: Metabolic and Neuromuscular Physiology
- KINES 234 - Advanced Exercise Physiology II: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology
- KINES 237 - Design and Implementation of Resistance Training Programs
- KINES 163 - Fitness and Wellness
- KINES 165 - Performance Related Fitness