Central California Training Academy
Commercially Sexually Exploited Children
Nola Brantley Speaks has partnered with the California Department of Social Services to provide CSEC 102 training. CSEC 102 is a 2-day engagement skills training that will build off the knowledge learned in CSEC 101. The training is specifically designed for social workers, probation officers, and community-based organizations who are collaborative partners to provide services for youth identified as CSEC. For more information regarding future classes please visit www.nolabrantleyspeaks.org/csec-102.html
Other Helpful Resources:
Links, books, and articles can be found at www.nolabrantleyspeaks.org
Available from CalSWEC
E-Learning Course: Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Awareness
- Define Human Trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children and how they are related.
- Describe the dynamics involved that contribute to the victimization of young people by sex traffickers.
- Identify tools that may be utilized in the identification and assessment of victims of trafficking.
- Identify and highlight programs designed to intervene, assess and treat those affected by the commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- What is Human Trafficking?
- What is Child Sex Trafficking and what makes Children vulnerable?
- Contributing Issues Trafficking Assessment Providing a Trauma-Sensitive Approach
Please follow this link to access the E-Learning Module. You may access the course without a login. A certificate of completion is presented within E-Learning conclusion.
(Please note that this module will not retain any identifying information within a database, there will be no other record of your participation. You are solely responsible for printing and retaining your certificate of completion.)