Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Department of Communicative Sciences and Deaf Studies

Undergradate Advising

Guy and girl under orange tree

Major Advising

The department requires that students meet with a college academic advisor from the College of Health and Human Services, Student Services Center who will provide academic counseling to ensure students will meet all of the university graduation requirements. Please refer to the Student Services Center website or visit McLane Hall, room 194 for information about meeting with an advisor.