The Silent Garden
Scarlett's Park Conference
Scarlett's Park in the Silent Garden at Fresno State is an annual conference focusing
on Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and adults with special needs. Each year we invite
distinguished lecturers from across the United States to share their knowledge and
expertise with our community.
Through the generosity of our supporters, we offer this conference free of charge to ensure as many people as possible have access to the important resources and information shared at the event.
2023 Fifth Annual Conference
The two-day virtual conference focused on trauma of Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and was designed specifically for teachers, school psychologists, school administrators and families.
Stay tuned for information on the 2024 conference!
Registration and Fees
- The Scarlett's Park Conference is 100% free for all attendees.
- Sign language interpreting and captioning will be provided.
- For questions or accommodations, contact Beth Wilkinson at email@example.com.
- College of Health and Human Services at Fresno State
- The Silent Garden Education Fund
- Laurence W. Levine Foundation, Inc.