Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Department of Communicative Sciences and Deaf Studies

Degrees and Programs

Interpreting Student Standing in Front of Henry Madden Library

Our department offers undergraduate studies in Communicative Sciences, and graduate studies in both Deaf Education and Speech-Language Pathology. Undergraduate students choose an emphasis in either Audiology, Deaf Education, Deaf Studies, Sign Language Interpreting, or Speech-Language Pathology. Graduate students select either a Deaf Education or Speech-Language Pathology master's program.