Department of Public Health
The Department of Public Health is a leader in the incorporation of technology in instructional activities. Currently, the department offers the following courses entirely in an online format.
- PH 90 - Contemporary Health Issues
- PH 91 - Introduction to Human Sexuality
- PH 104 - Global and Cultural Health Issues
- PH 128 - Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine
- PH 161 - Environment & Human Health
Course descriptions can be found in the online university catalog.
Course access is accomplished through the Blackboard course management system.