Department of Physical Therapy
- Chart Your Course As a Graduate Student/ Video Summary
- Graduate Student Funding Opportunities/ Info/Summary Sheet
- Graduate Writing Studio / Introduction Video
- Graduate Statistics Studio / Introduction Video
- Graduate Students Share Advice/ Video from Current Students
Academic Support Services
- Division of Research and Graduate Studies
- Graduate Net
- Graduate Writing Studio
- Graduate Statistics Studio
- International Student Services and Programs
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs at California State University, Fresno is to provide a full range of support services and programs that enhance student success. The Division supports the academic mission of the university by providing services that assist students in identifying, clarifying and achieving their personal, educational and career goals.
Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) at California State University, Fresno, coordinates academic support services for students with disabilities.
SSSP is a federal TRIO grant program that serves first generation,low income, and disabled students. Its purpose is to provide academic support services to assist undergraduate participants to remain in college and reach the goal of graduation. The program emphasizes college level reading and writing skills development.