Department of Social Work Education
Pupil Personnel Services Credential Program: School Social Work & CWA Authorizations
Attention Mobile Device Users: Please note the size of each file before you attempt to download.
Forms for current PPS candidates:
- Credential Program Requirements (2001 Standards) (165KB)
- Credential Program Requirements (2019 Standards) (164KB)
- Credential Specializations (216KB)
- Credential Admissions (68KB)
- FALL PPS Learning Agreement Addendum (189KB)
- SPRING PPS Learning Agreement Addendum (147KB)
- Multidimensional Assessment Form (41KB)
- 2020-2021 PPS Handbook (678KB)
- Credential Hours Tracking Form (95KB)
- Credential CWA Hours Log (95KB)
- New PPS Candidate Flow Chart (147KB)
Forms for Graduates Applying to the credential:
- Exit Flow Chart (162KB)
- Program Completion Form (78KB)
- PPS Application (900KB)
- PPS Application for the Credential Analyst: the link to the application is:https://fresnostate.edu/kremen/documents/cred-app/PPSapp.pdf
The PPS Program Completion form is submitted directly to the PPS Coordinator, Andrea Carlin. It will be processed and sent directly to the Credential Analyst. ALL other required materials are submitted to the Credential Analyst. The mailing address is 5005 North Maple Avenue, ED 301,Fresno, CA 93740-8025 .
Applying for the School Counseling authorization:DO NOT CONTACT THE COORDINATOR OF THE SCHOOL COUNSELING PROGRAM. You do not need verification of program completion from her.
- If you are applying for all 3 specializations at the same time (SSW,CWA and Counseling), follow the directions for School Counseling listed under Clear PPS: Social Work/Child Welfare and Attendance on the PPS application and be sure the transcripts submitted include the 3 counseling classes (COUN 203, 220 and 240)
- If you are adding the counseling authorization to your existing SSW credential, submit another PPS application to the Credential Analyst along with your unofficial transcripts and receipt for the Fresno State processing fee. The PPS application contains the cashier form and instructions on how to submit the fee to the cashier see page 3).
Office: PHS email@example.com